Saturday, August 26, 2017

Frostgrave, Work in Progress

     I've been painting like I'm getting paid... Anyhow, here is some wip. It's yet another Frostgrave mini from Meeplemart. He's the Flesh Golem. I think he's pretty dope. I worked hard to try out every flesh tone that I had, with the hopes that it would really make him look like he's stitched together. In all I think it worked out. It also helped me learn just how many skin tones I have access to with the paints I have. I think my favorite part is the flack flesh on the face (his right, our left).
Frostgrave Flesh Golem
    The only par that I didn't do as well as I may have liked is his right hand. Since it only had 3 fingers, I thought I'd go for an Orc flesh. I've got some work to do there. Once he's all done, along with his buddies I'll do a group photo.

DMGWLFP...

No comments:

Post a Comment