Friday, September 4, 2020

I Lost My Head

I don't often lose stuff, in fact, I can't recall the last time I lost anything!  So you can understand my dismay when I failed to locate my Grot walker pilot's head this morning...
 I'm totally gutted. I had big plans for that head, I was hoping to paint the goggles a vibrant orange and go all out on the face. I really wanted the eyes to pop, contrasted against the green skin with the drab walker below. 
After reexamining all the heads I had left I chose this guy with a skull hat. I'm not sure that this face conveys the same feeling as the other, who looked crazy!
So I'm not sure what to do. 
I'm tempted to just buy another box of Grots, but maybe that's a bit extreme. I still have to do a more thorough search of my work area, but I'm not optimistic, since I don't recall the last time I saw it. I figured I had put it in a safe place. Sometimes my safe places end up being safe hiding places.

HMP

No comments:

Post a Comment