Saturday, November 13, 2021

Warmaster Chaos Army

 I'm painting my first army!

 

1000 Points of Chaos

 

That might be surprising to newer readers, but the old dogs know I'm 99% painter and about 1% gamer. This means that I don't have the guts to really paint a whole army, since I don't really need one. Also, I tend to struggle to finish relatively small "squads", like a blood bowl team. Blame it on the Eh Dee Dee.




I'm actually pretty bullish on this project, mostly because they're small figures, and I feel like this makes it seem like a smaller job than it may be. To be clear, when I say small, they're 10 mm in height. Which is crazy small.



The prints are really pretty good. This is my first foray into 3D printed figures, and I'm pleasantly surprised. They are pretty crisp, crisper than a BONES (not saying much).


The General

Everyone is primed and ready to go, well maybe after a full 24 hours if drying. This gives me time to plan about paint schemes. 


Cheers,

HMP



No comments:

Post a Comment