Saturday, November 19, 2022

Tree Man, or is it Treeman? lol

  Whatever he's called, he's probably going to "take root", so you'd best put him on the line of scrimmage and resort to hope for anything more.

His tank like stat block makes him getting hurt about as likely as a Terminator giving a hug. Which is why he promply got turned into kindling after failing a 3 die block the last time I tried to use him. 

But hey, that's Blood Bowl, where the goal is to "not get mad", which is different than most games, where the goal is to "have fun".

Really, I'm not bitter about my Treeman dying, I'm bitter about everyone else dying, and losing the game. Really that's probably why I like painting and don't really play games, I'm a sore loser. 

Keep your tips pointy,
HMP

No comments:

Post a Comment