Thursday, January 26, 2017

Dwarf Captain

     I like a lot of the Reaper dwarfs, they tend to have cool faces, and good proportions. I spent ages sorting through them (pretty big selection) trying to find one that could represent my D&D character. In the end I couldn't decide which one to get, so I bought three! I got two "clerics" and a "fighter". So far only the fighter is finished, and I'm pretty pleased with how he turned out. For this mini I had two goals; try and do some gem stones, and experiment with non-metallic paint for the metal parts.
Reaper #14146, Fulumbar, Dwarf Captain
Reaper #14146, Fulumbar, Dwarf Captain 
     The other two miniatures I picked up are Reaper #14324 (Dwarf Warlord), and Reaper #14039 (Dwarf Priest). The latter is coming along nicely, the former is a long way off (he may be primed).

 Remember DMGWLFP...

No comments:

Post a Comment