Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Power Weapons Part 3

OK, so we've coverd thunder hammers, lightening claws, and now a power sword.  Obviously lightening claws should have a lightening look about them, and a thunder hammer, well, that kinda goes with lightening too, so where does that leave the power sword? Turns out it's lightening too!

The "Power" Sword

Keen readers of the blog will also note that I've been trying to do a lot of Au NMM lately. Sgt. Lorenzo here is no exception, and I gave him the whole treatment. Here's the rest of the shots.

More Power!

Even at a bit of a close focus it doesn't look terrible. Apologies for the poor depth of field.

What sound does a power sword make?

So I did this starting with black, then Kantor Blue quite heavy and thick, thinner lines Caledor Sky but still thick paint, and then some random pale blue, also thick, and finally white scar for the points. Then I gazed with the two dark blues until I liked it.

Paints used

Hopefully I finish him up soon. Then we'll have a big photo shoot with all the brothers.
HMP



No comments:

Post a Comment