Sunday, December 1, 2019

Brother Claudio

While the majority of the few remaining "normal sized" Americans spent the long weekend working on their obesity (trying to avoid or attain it), I focused on power weapons, specifically lightening claws.

Brother Claudio


I thought he was done, but I realize now that I completely forgot the giant gem right in the middle of his head...

Evisceration Tool

I did the left side first, so naturally the right side came out better.

More lightening

With the blades more or less done I just tried to finish the model in a timely fashion. The gold only came out so-so, and the chains and so forth are about the same. I did only a same amount of panel and edge highlighting, and skipped all the bolts. I would rate this figure as Table-Top+, which is pretty low for an 8 hour paint job. If I hadn't dicked around with the NMM attempts, and "lightening" it would have been pretty fast.


HMP






No comments:

Post a Comment