Sunday, January 16, 2022

Genestealers

These aren't technically "done", (obviously the base isn't painted black, duh), but I'm gonna go ahead and post them, because it's my blog and I make the rules. The mighty "wall crawler" and two of his buddies.

And the other side.... I was going to do a whole whack more (read any/some) chipping and grime and such, but I kinda like how things look right now, so maybe not. They were meant to be fast and fun paint jobs, and overall I think that's what I managed, so I'm pleased with that. I still have a shit load more so I've gotta keep things rolling or I'll spend a year painting just Genestealers.

Good God, look at the filth, I love it. Once they're done I'll add them to the gallery (because that's goal for 2022).
 
Keep your brushes clean,
HMP
 


No comments:

Post a Comment