Sunday, October 14, 2018

Mighty Mites

Well, I had 32 L of toluene to concentrate after separating a lot of material by column chromatography. Given that we are short on rotovaps I spent the weekend painting, while concentrating material... enter Reaper Miniatures Mites, by, Bobby Jackson. They're really small (for scale I've added a wine cork to the photo). They're pretty close to being done, just need final highlights and to finish off the coffee (base dirt, lol). I switched their bases for the smallest ones I had had, I think they look pretty good on this size base.
Reaper Miniatures "Mites" #60066 by Bobby Jackson
He looks totally unimpressed with the situation.
I picked these up just because they were so small and the faces were so expressive.
I got the "Yoda" like skin tone by using Tallarn Sand and Dryad Bark. Then Averland Sunset for the highlights.

I guess this qualifies as "Work In Progress".

DMGWLFP

No comments:

Post a Comment