Friday, February 1, 2019

On the Workbench

There's always things going on behind the scenes and this weeks mid-week (it started mid-week) update is just to show what's on deck. In no particular order, some GW cultists, some Scibor Dwarves (plus gross zombie) and a gigantic Cockatrice!
Games Workshop Cultists
I really like these guys, I'm thinking of doing a Star Wars "Sand People" kind of look with them. Particularly since they have all the right kind of masks and such.

Sand People?
 The next batch of Scibor Monstrous Miniatures is also coming along. The Dwarf Lords are pretty cool, they just need more cleaning and tome green stuff before priming.

Sibor Dwarf Lords
Two weeks ago I was at a local shop and all the Games Workshop stuff was on for 50% off! I guess they're dropping it. Anyhow I did buy this giant Cockatrice. It's Citadel "Finecast", that everyone likes to hate, but it seems fine in this case, and at 50% off...

Giant Cockatrice
 The cockitrice needs a lot more green stuff, and I'm not totally stoked that it's staring at the ground, but I think that with some creative base work it might turn out alright.

I do have some actual painting work in progress, but it's a surprise.

Hack

No comments:

Post a Comment