Saturday, September 18, 2021

Morslug

Papa Nurgle called. He wants more Morslug.

Everyone does a "box art" challenge at some point so I thought I'd give it a go. 

So far I've done an adequate job of capturing the overall feel. I matched color if the armor using Balor Brown and Loren Forest Green, both are GW colors. 

I think that by choosing the real head I made it a bit harder. 

And the yellow red puss doesn't really go with the purple skin, but I like it. It really draws the attention up with the blue and white mushroom things.

 
The yellow puss is Balor Brown, with Blood For The Blood God glazed over it. It makes more nice glossy mess. I think that I've got to add the metallic paint before I go further, so I can get a better feel for how it looks as the black bits are mostly metallic.

Cheers,
HMP

No comments:

Post a Comment