Sunday, May 20, 2018

Planning my 1st Diorama

Planning isn't my strong point, but im working on it...

I'd like the guy with the "beach" ball to be playing witht the baby cave squig,  and i think the other gots ahould be sparring or something. I can construct a wooden sparting tree thing, like knights used to train on. Maybe the little blue guy is sneaking toward the cauldron, or away? While the fanatic is just going off?

I'm pretty sure the base will be round, ideally without a preferred viewing angle, so you can keep turning it. But square or possibly even an oval could work as well.  The elevation of each piece is also something to consider. 
Grots with a woodeb sparting tree. Maybe it should have a sword or better yet, a helmet.

Also, I sprayed and did a quick wash of my "test" bases. The spray was super crap and left little lumps, but it should end up looking like dirt.
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.  


DMGWLFP.

No comments:

Post a Comment