Saturday, September 14, 2019

Nudity Ahead

So... I found out that some friends at work are starting a D&D campaign, and one is playing a Tiefling. Having been a BONES 4 supporter I have no shortage of table-top quality miniatures, and after digging through my box of stuff, I found what I was looking for! Claire wanted her to be pink, with green hair and black eyes... (to keep it all PG you'll have to click the thing to see more)
 I realized I had just the right pink, so I put the Grots on hold to bang out a quick little project. It wasn't a very enjoyable process as the, "Breast Cancer Awareness Pink", (actual name) had terrible coverage, so all kinds of layers were required. On the upside, Nips (what I named her), turns out to be a very good model with which to showcase "Breast Cancer Awareness Pink"...

Nips the Tiefling


No comments:

Post a Comment