Monday, September 23, 2019

Where Taxi Drivers Go

So I've been working on the Grots, but I haven't been updating because my phone is still broken (it's been two weeks), and it's by far the faster way to work up the latest. Anyhow, I was working on the Grots and I was thinking about the color schemes, and it really made me laugh.

Pupils
 I realized that the yellow combined with the black and white checkers, really reminds me of old taxis. That reminded me of the and old Seinfeld standup skit: "What's with the cabbies and the B-O?".

Taxi Driver?
I didn't think I had the skills to do the checkers thing, but then I had never really tried. Turns out I can do it! I started by painting 2 lines of  gray side by side, and then figured that this would be wide enough. It was.

More from Jerry "Are these shifts that long?" Bahahaha. Then it made me think, did Orcs and Grots evolve out of stinky cab drivers? In the 40th millennium the taxi shifts got so long that all the drivers turned green and lost it. They kept their love of yellow and checkers.

Fungus Brain with more pupils

Bahaha....

There will be more checkers here too.

 Now that I've probably insulted every type of job based off driving for money, I should point out that it's all Seinfeld's fault. I should also point out that thanks to Uber and Lyft, most stinky cabs no longer exist.

DMGWLFP..


No comments:

Post a Comment