Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Boar Riding Greenskin

I generally try and complete one project before embarking on another, but when inspiration strikes it's usually a good idea to embrace it. By jumping headlong into something that inspires you, it's possible to achieve results that you might otherwise think lie outside your skill set.

Case in point is the boar pictured above. I've been sitting on this model for a couple of years, and last night while taking over the kitchen table (the boss is away), inspiration struck!

I'm not an expert with green stuff, but before I knew it I had a Greenskin saddled up. He's a mishmash of parts, and the saddle was sculpted from GS and reaper chains for decoration.

In the beginning it was simple, crude if you will. I probably madden too much GS, but,live and learn.

Then it started to come together. A decorative chain wrap, aka. Ork bedazzling. 

I'm pretty excited. Some more bits here and there, and things should be good.

Keep hacking and tacking,
HMP

No comments:

Post a Comment