Saturday, October 31, 2020

Snotling Progress

Day 1 of the Snotling BB team challenge.
So I put in a solid 8 hours. The first 30 min was spent sorting out the skin color.  To do this  I made a grid of yellows and blues, and blended them to see what happens.

While this was instructive I ultimately abandoned this approach; the test heads were deemed unacceptable. Instead I opted for a primary yellow a dark biege, light biege and Citadel's new contrast paint "Warp Lightening" green. The pigmentation can only be described as psychotic, and it's an awesome glaze.

I only focused on the skin for today, going with the batch paint approach.
 I also based the eyes in pure white, to help make them pop when the time comes.
Holy shit! Top left in the above! An escapee. FU@$!!!!

And here I thought I was done for today...
HMP

No comments:

Post a Comment