Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Scibor Monstrous Miniatures Showcase

The Fanatics are almost done, and I don't want to spoil the final reveal by doing a mid-week update on them. With that in mind I thought I'd showcase my collection of Scibor Miniatures. I really like the Scibor stuff, especially the more gnarly ones since they tend to be a bit more gritty than some of the other things out there. The other thing I like from Scibor are the Dwarfs, especially the ones listed as Dwarf Lord,  I've got 4 in a box waiting for prep work... without any further ado, here's the goods.
Scibor Display (cover off)






I really like the shaman dude. I also really like how the bases came out for the snail people, especially with the gross "snail trails" visible in the side and back shots. You can read about how I made the bases by clicking here, and here.
Sibor snails and company
Check out the slime!
Scibor gang, rear view.

As usual my photography could probably use a bit more effort, but I think the shots aren't too bad.

DMGWLFP









No comments:

Post a Comment