Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Dwarf Lord Morlik

Scibor's Dwarf Lord Morlik, or as we call him, Horlik, is done.

Scibor's Dwarf, Lord Morlik

This was the first figure where I really tried had to mix NMM and TMM in the same part of the figure.



The idea behind this was to try more NNM gold, but have the safety net of using gold paint at the same time if it all went to poop. This is most obvious in the figure at the angle shown below. The main reason for the gradient in tone on the sword hilt is the NMM attempt, and the hint of sparkle is from the gold.

NMM TMM medley

Overall I'm really pleased with this figure. He came out pretty good, the enamel looks tight and the gold NMM on the helmet us my best yet. 

That left side is what makes him

Also, he fits in well with my other Scimor Miniatures; all the Dwarf Lords could be pictured together.

Scibor Miniatures Dwarf Lords

I think I still have about 3 more dwarf lords to go, but in an attempt to reduce the amount of primed yet unpainted miniatures, the Blood Angel's are on deck.

Drop a note and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
HMP








No comments:

Post a Comment