Sunday, July 5, 2020

Scout Pt. 3

The strongest Grot in the world! This is what the title would be if it wasn't part of a series. 


Today I decided to attempt to carve a grot arm out of a human arm. Sounds impossible, and that may be true, but as of right now it appears to be working. 


I forgot to do a full before and after, but I have the left, right comparison, which is good enough.  


The bicep is still a little large, along with everything else, but I'll trim it further once he's together. Really it was pretty easy, I just used the Exacto and the tiny GW files. I've got lots of larger Ork arms to use as a visual reference for muscles, and Grot arms too! Really it's just a matter of copying what you can see right in front of you (no anatomy knowledge required). 


Admittedly, I was quite intimidated when I started, but it was actually pretty easy. Originally he had some stick grenade at his waste, but that got in the way so it had to go too. 


Again I failed to take a before and after, but this works. To be honest I think the whole thing is going to work!

HMP






No comments:

Post a Comment